Wednesday, December 12, 2007

dishwashing waterloo

Over time, I had to battle with one of the things that women (men say) are made for: washing dishes!


My parents used to train us doing household chores when we were younger. They would assign a dishwasher at the certain time of the day. And I always end up getting dinner time as my share. Of all the meals in my family, dinner is the only meal where we are mostly complete. So that means, there are more dishes to wash. I used to argue about this - but to no avail...because I'd be in school at lunch time, anyway.


I don't know, but there is something about this chore that I just do not like. I would prefer doing the laundry, than getting soaked in the sink. So, I am thinking of saving up for a dishwashing machine. Thank you, for technology has a way of saving me from my misery.


On second thought, it must be expensive. I had to make a choice between two pairs of class A Prada immitation shoes, or the machine that would end my whinings. Whew! Tough one. But I guess, I had to take advantage of the footwear.


I could always moisturize my hands, anyway...or insist on fastfood and paper plates. :-)

No comments: