Thursday, December 27, 2007

waiting for ash

Staggered sleep. My mind is still cloudy from installment dreams. I had to go to the office for the my Australian Account training, but i guess, we have to cancel the mock calls for today. My beloved client wasn't able to go online since this morining, and of course, I have been standing by for that. All my communication lines are open, but he was not able to keep in touch. Perhaps he had gone clubbing again and forgot that he had a schedule with us today.


Anyway, what can I do? This my job. The job that I love so well. All these time, I had my world revolving around my job. I got everything here. I am enjoying what I do. Despite all the trouble and countless other disputes, we have each other, and we are happy.

This year, we hope to get more accounts, grow both in revenue and manpower. I have a vision for my company. One of them is having and enjoying our employment benefits.

Live, work, play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.