Thursday, January 3, 2008

"hush now... dear Marie," says unfortunate me

It's cold. I cannot stay long in my terminal because of the cold. Although, I've got my denim jacket, I am still chilling. I would rather stay out there in the lobby where it is a little warm and smoky.

For the past two days, I have been feeling skeptical. Not only feeling. In fact, advocating skepticism. Is it a hangover of the season, or I just could not accept entirely, that again, I am being taught my lesson the hard way.

Pehaps, I needed a little warmth - little reassurance that I am being loved and somehow not being denied, even to people who already know.

Marie and were talking about some uncertainties. I am so sorry my dear friend. I didn't mean to be so mean, and leave you hopeless. I should be telling you that on Sunday, you are going to be alright. But instead, I have been blurting out my own hurts and disappointments. It just so happened that we have the same, "different" plight. It is me who's currently being disillusioned.

We are both afraid of the same things - to be laughed at when left. Simply because when we pledged our so-called love, we are so proud of it. And it was a good thing that Hec, too, is proud of your relationship. He never claimed that he is single when you are around. :-( It was never a one-way honor.

My dear friend, it's not gonna be long and all of these will come to rest. Though Sunday holds a possible misfortune, just think about those kisses and embraces amidst the crowd. You have all the reason to hold on.

Just two steps behind, girlfriend!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Yes.. we are on the same wagon. We are hurt..we've been hurt and yet we are still holding on. And yes we're just worried of the same thing.. that is to be laughed at. Because we're confident and bold enough to show how much we love them.

I was trying not to entertain the words that you were telling me when we were talking outside though I know you were right when you said that. However, i will get hold on to what he had said to me..I'm still hoping, because that is the only thing I have on my side. I know things has taken a turn for the worse as was expected, but I'm still positive about things. Hope is my only friend right now. And hope, please to not make it too long for me to reach the light at the end of this tunnel. I'm hoping we will meet in the middle. I want to end the cycle.

I am a happy girl. I never give up...I never lose hope.. i believe in myself.. i believe in my love.. I follow my heart... and i focus on what I want. And if I can.. i make it happen. And so you must.

I wont take two steps behind, but one step forward with caution. A lot of cautions.

And the martyr is me.

And you must not worry too. You are swell and sane and try to let the wind guide you back to the right path so that you may continue to move forward with caution.

Ugh. Both of us are just a clustersh*t of emotions. Ok.. enough of this. I can't stand this lump on my throat.

Thank you being there with me when things get a lil rough. Really appreciate it.

Junelle said...

Be strong and pray ...
"The happiest people don’t have everything they want. They make the most of what they already have. Misery starts when a person looks at the 10% missing and overlooks the 90% blessing. We all have our own share of blessings. Some get them fast. Some wait for a long time. What’s important is, it comes at a time we most need it. God knows best and He will give the best in his own time."

http://brokenhearted.intiendes.com/