Tuesday, January 15, 2008

rising star

All the while I thought, only women are so fond of gossips. But I was proven wrong by four d***kheads in my workplace. Why do they have to pry so much about my life when I don't even care about theirs? They must hate me so much, because I choose non-faggots. Perhaps it is their way to feed their children and buy their women and men clothes. How aweful...all their lives, they had to sell their goodness to survive.

Oh, these desperate wannabe's rely on the illusion and comfort that drugs could provide. That's why I became a controversy. To them, i am a shining star.

Sorry, boys. I prefer men with dollar accounts.

2 comments:

Maximus said...

Cowards… blindmen… or I call it blind cowards… get lost or you'll see what glory means…

Marie said...

Treating you like a celebrity, huh? you must be that important to them. Enjoy the limelight! :D